Price: 649 USD
- Sun Moon Lake (Wen Wu Temple, Tehua Village, Tse-En Pagoda and Holy Monk Shrine)
- Puli town
- Hotel City Suites or similar in Taichung
- Lukang Historic Area
- Hotel Toong Mao or similar in Tainan
- Tainan City (Anping Fort, Chih-Kan Lou, Eternal Fortress, Koxinga Shrine)
- Hotel Jendow or similar in Koahsiung
- Kaohsiung City Tour (Spring and Autumn pavilions, Former British Consulate and Sizih Bay)
- Entrain for Hualien
- Hotel Ocean Hyaline or similar in Hualien
- Taroko Gorge (Gateway, Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Caves, Tunnel of nine turns, Tienhsiang lodge, lunch)
- Chi Hsing Beach
- Hualien Stone Sculpture Park
First day we will visit Sun Moon Lake with his beautiful attractions: Wen Wu Temple, Tse-En Pagoda, Holy Monk Shrine and Tehua Village. Before we go to our hotel we bring a visit to Puli, a traditional culture and arts center.
Second day we will drive to Lukang, a historical area. Further on by bus to Tainan.
Third day we will visit the city of Tainan. Visits to Anping Fort, Chih-Kan Lou, Eternal Fortress, Koxinga Shrine will be made. We stay in Kaohsiung for the night.
The fourth day we do a Kaohsiung City Tour with visits to Former British Consulate, Sizih Bay, Spring and Autumn Pavilions. After the tour we go by train to Hualien where we stay in hotel Ocean Hyaline or similar.
The fifth and last day we go to Taroko National Park. We will visit some attractions like Eternal Spring Shrine and Tunnel of Nine Turns. There is lunch included at Tianshang Lodge in the Taroko National Park. Outside the park there is a Marble Exibition Center what we will visit. Before going back to Taipei there are visits at Chi Hsing Beach and Stone Sculpture Park.
– Depart on Monday: Adult 649 USD , Child 579 USD (11 or younger)
– Depart other days: Adult +15 USD , Child +10 USD