Price: 349 USD
- Eastcoast scenic area (Pachi Scenic
Lookout, Stone Steps, Caves of the Eight Immortals, Stone Umbrella, Cisingtan, Rueisuei, Huatung Valley)
- Taroko Gorge (Gateway, Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Caves, Tienhsiang lodge, Marble Bridge, lunch)
- Chi Hsing Beach
- Hualien Stone Sculpture Park
This tour leaves every day between 6 and 7 am. You will be picked up in your hotel in Taipei City to go by plane or train to Hualien.
First you will visit the eastcoast with the above stops. Hotel Marshal or similar in Hualien.
The second day is a visit to Taroko Gorge and his attractions meant above.
Before we head to Taipei we bring visits to a marble factory, Chi Hsing Beach and Hualien Stone sculpture park.
– Depart on Monday: Adult 349 USD , Child 299 USD (11 or younger)
– Depart other days: Adult +15 USD , Child +10 USD
– Returning by plane instead of by train: +30 USD